Start a new topic

Unsuccessful Cancellation of Cloud Pro Subscription

I keep having this error message appear and it wouldn't allow me to cancel my cloud pro subscription. .. it's easy.. if by this week you still do not cancel my subscription i'll go change my credit card and then you won't be able to deduct the money from my bank account... please don't be bastards and make me do that, be of good grace so that I will still recommend your services to others.

Regards,
Naomi

please cancel my subscription

I think that's everyone they keep charging for 3 years now even after changing my card number they end up still billing me. I haven't even used their software for 3 years and my wife keeps telling me to cancel and I reply with how? They don't have the 2 new card numbers I've went through since I started their crappy music subscription that didn't work. Yet I can't ever change the password or access my account. I think they are just scammers but I will be calling my bank tomorrow and letting them know they should just be lucky I don't have time to deal with the money they literally have stolen from me for 3 years.
Login or Signup to post a comment